the spy who loved me

All about ST/STE games

Moderators: simonsunnyboy, Mug UK, Doctor Bob Gordon, ICS, Moderator Team

ranx
Atariator
Atariator

the spy who loved me

Postby ranx » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:28 am

thanks for this good trainer version with illimited energy, it's the first time that i can played in the submarine level ;-)

i don't suceed to pass the subcode, how can i found this code ? when a code is returned, shape of colors appear in top of the screen but I do not know their signifiation. I find a solution but it mentionned to enter the code : 00081 but it don't work

avenger
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby avenger » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:38 am

i have stopped the timer in subcode screen, so that there is unlimited time to fix it, just press those buttons from 0-9 and you can see what kind of image each number gives, then after you know all of them, just type the right code, after that it asks you to give the launch codes, you can type anything for those, this whole process takes max 2mins, maybe less :)

ranx
Atariator
Atariator

Postby ranx » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:46 am

I'm sorry but i don't understand that must be because of my poor English

i've this screen :

what is used the colors shape? in this screen i try the number 01234 and press enter, shape appears on the top and after there nothing, I concluded it that the code is bad but how can i found the good code, in right screen, no code appears?

thanks to help me

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:02 am

Avenger has switched off the timer that counts down so you've got all the time in the world to guess the code.

I think it's like Mastermind where you've got to guess what each number is and how it's represented on screen?
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Hello,

I've some trouble to download this game, I see error "Error : PCLZIP_ERR_MISSING_FILE (-4) : File '../../zips/temp/Spy Who Loved Me' does not exists". I try to keep it with Mozilla or IE, Someone has been the same thing like me ?
Member of NoExtra Team

ranx
Atariator
Atariator

Postby ranx » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:47 pm

thanks i've finshed this game after 15 years :D

for others gamers, the code to found is in the top of the screen (the first line) and the result of your keypad is

under this line. You must recomposed the code with used the key 0-9;

nice graphic to the end, thanks for illimited energy without that I will never have finished this game

and Total Recall, saint dragon, superman man of steel, dr doom's revenge or knight force with good trainer, it's envisaged?? :D

k2rboys
Atari User
Atari User

Postby k2rboys » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:09 pm

Zorro 2 wrote:Hello,

I've some trouble to download this game, I see error "Error : PCLZIP_ERR_MISSING_FILE (-4) : File '../../zips/temp/Spy Who Loved Me' does not exists". I try to keep it with Mozilla or IE, Someone has been the same thing like me ?

Yes for the file with a "Long filename", but you can download at the bottom of this the "8+3 filename" Single disk! 8)
Preserving Atari Games!

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:12 pm

Thanks a lot for this tricky mister k2rboys, I had not seen the other link.
Member of NoExtra Team

ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Postby ST Graveyard » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:47 pm

We hope to fixxx this minor annoyance soon!

Sorry,
Grave
We are Atari Legend.

Visit us at : http://www.atarilegend.com

Youtube
Facebook
Twitter

Sister site :
Stonish.net

avenger
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby avenger » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:16 am

ranx wrote:I'm sorry but i don't understand that must be because of my poor English

i've this screen :

what is used the colors shape? in this screen i try the number 01234 and press enter, shape appears on the top and after there nothing, I concluded it that the code is bad but how can i found the good code, in right screen, no code appears?

thanks to help me

Ok, like in that picture, you typed 01234 and got those images, as you can see, '2' represents orange box, and the required code seems to have three orange boxes, so the correct code begins like 222??, now type 56789 and see what images they show to you :)

ranx
Atariator
Atariator

Postby ranx » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:50 am

Thanks, i've finished this game, i have understand that the code to found is on he first line

Social Media

Return to “Games - General”