News, updates, like or dislike

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

Dal
Administrator
Administrator

TapaTalk Logo Required!!

Postby Dal » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:23 am

All,

I need a 90px X 90px logo to use as a moniker for TapaTalk. Currently I have just grabbed a 90x90 section from the bar above - and it looks pretty crap.

I'm no pixel artist, but I envisage something based on the letters AF with the Fuji somehow incorporated? I think RetroGamer did the logo we have no if memory serves me correct?

So, let's run submissions up until the end of the month and then a good old poll to vote for the favourite. Please post your submissions to this thread
FireBee, Falcon -Soundpool case: CT63@95Mhz + 14MB/512MB + 16GB SSD + FPU + Phantom 25/50 + SuperVidel + SoundPool FDI + FA8 + ADAT + Eiffel, TT030: 4MB/16MB + Crazy Dots, Mega"SST" 12, STbook, STacy 2, MegaSTE, STE: Desktopper case, IDE interface, UltraSatan (8GB + 512Mb) + HXC floppy emulator. Plus some STE's/STFM's

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: TapaTalk Logo Required!!

Postby Mug UK » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Greyfox - your forum needs you! :)
Having sold 99.9% of my 1300+ collection of originals, I'm taking a bit of a back seat on the forum. I'll still do the front-of-house admin tasks as and when they're required but, for now, I'm enjoying my Xbox 360 time too much :)

Greyfox™
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Greyfox™ » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 pm

:lol: ..what can I do?, I'm only one man!!! dam' it!.. okay..okay...what do I have to do....ohh yes.. a little logo ehh.. I can't see the one DAL did, either that or I'm going blind??

might knock something out this evening.

Grey.
↓↓Click Banner to See More↓↓
-== Making Atari great once more ==-

Dal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dal » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Greyfox™ wrote::lol: ..what can I do?, I'm only one man!!! dam' it!.. okay..okay...what do I have to do....ohh yes.. a little logo ehh.. I can't see the one DAL did, either that or I'm going blind??

might knock something out this evening.

Grey.

Thanks Grey - TapaTalk wouldn't let me create a forum record in their database without a logo, so like I said, I just grabbed a 90x90 piece of the gradated blue bar above and uploaded that. Perhaps it would be good as a background but don't feel obliged to use it...

Here it is:
AFLogo.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FireBee, Falcon -Soundpool case: CT63@95Mhz + 14MB/512MB + 16GB SSD + FPU + Phantom 25/50 + SuperVidel + SoundPool FDI + FA8 + ADAT + Eiffel, TT030: 4MB/16MB + Crazy Dots, Mega"SST" 12, STbook, STacy 2, MegaSTE, STE: Desktopper case, IDE interface, UltraSatan (8GB + 512Mb) + HXC floppy emulator. Plus some STE's/STFM's

Greyfox™
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Greyfox™ » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:34 am

Okay here's my entry, for the tapa-talk button.. enjoy ;)

decided to not go with the blue background, and have mine transparent, so it can be overlay over anything ;)

Greyfox™ (Quality Software 2011) :lol:

Dal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dal » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:20 pm

That is superb. I think I'll just go with that - Excellent work Grey! Thank you very much :cheers: :cheers:

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Looks the dog's doobries :-)

Nice work Greyfox!

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk
Having sold 99.9% of my 1300+ collection of originals, I'm taking a bit of a back seat on the forum. I'll still do the front-of-house admin tasks as and when they're required but, for now, I'm enjoying my Xbox 360 time too much :)

Greyfox™
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Greyfox™ » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:22 am

delighted you both are in love with it :) hope it stands above the others out there and to think I was never apart of an Atari ST demo group :lol:

now where did I put my copy of Neo-chrome too??

all the best

grey.

catmando
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby catmando » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 am

Think this is more in-keeping with the continuity and branding of the site
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atari Falcon Tos 4.04 / 4mb
Atari STE Tos 1.62 / 4mb
Atari STE Tos 1.62/2.06 / 4mb / Floppy A-B Mod
Atari STFM
Android Devices (Running Hataroid and SToid)

Social Media

Return to “Website Discussions”