Here's my ToDo list based on things I know are broken and things that should be done moving forward (in order of priority):
1. Prepare my backup script to run on a scheduled basis (this will come down to my NAS drive which in turn is backed up to an online backup solution (giving me a redundant backup). ********Done - however due to a limitation at the host (can't cron an automatic backup), I have had to take a different approach:
1. Backup URL passed from one of my local machines (always on) between 2300 and 0000 GMT
2. Backup will be FTP'd to a new host account I have created for another site I admin (hosted with a completely different hosting company)
3. 7 Days backups at any one time
2. The Wiki - I have the database so will restore that and will upload the base Wiki application and hook it up. I seem to be missing the files so likelihood is, the Wiki will have dead references to images etc. ********Wiki from backup installed: However it is not the most current Wiki (it is a frozen one from 2009). We are discussing what do do with this. At present, I have set it to Read-Only********
3. Upgrade phpBB as it is not at the latest level. Complete (2nd Feb 2011)
4. Search.php doesn't seem to work for Unread topics. This may be because it was missing from the archive and consequently, I uploaded a version of the file from the latest phpBB installation package. This package is a newer release to the version of phpBB currently running on the site. This problem may disappear after upgrading phpBB? After updating phpBB, the problem has disappeared -
5. Install TapaTalk add-on Complete (2nd Feb 2011)
6. There has been one report
of an erroneous 406 error. Keep an eye on this one - if it persists after the phpBB upgrade, then I'll report it to HostPapa. ********Looks like an isolated issue at present. I'm not treating this is a server problem unless it starts to affect more users.********
7. As the backup archive was truncated, it is possible the attachments directory is incomplete. Write an SQL script to build a list of files that I can compare to the /files directory to get a feel for the percentage of files lost. If we ever get to the 250host account, I can easily roll these back.
Anything you spot, please add to this thread and I'll set it a priority in this post.
I'm sure most will agree with the order of priority?