Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

News, updates, like or dislike

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

User avatar
sh3-rg
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 1:33 pm
Location: bolton - england
Contact:

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby sh3-rg » Wed May 14, 2008 4:09 pm

ppera wrote:I'm sure that they stayed on leg of some other people too. So, who knows what is going on.
In any case I'm still on that will report... So far I found only UK phone number for that.


Yeah, death to D-Bug! FxXxing lamers wasting all their free time making atari stuff in 2008 - omgwtfiawaiwt!? Leave it alone you sad feckers! Damn, if everyone got so upset when someone said something they didn't like what kind of a world would we live in? I'd say it's goosed up enough as it is.

So join the Bug-bashers club & receive a bright pink badge "I semi-anonymously badmouthed naughty atari boys on an Internet forum!" - limited offer, apply now, quick quick! (sticky badge, wouldn't want you to accidentally pierce a nipple).

I think some light relief from all this hate mongering is in order. It's perfectly tailored to those provincial little persecution complex-riddled egos hiding behind their s00perc00l nicknames while harboring deep regrets that life didn't quite turn out how dear mummy had planned. It's intended to highlight certain differences between those with a sense of humor, those lacking in that department and the robots who take a simple word in jest as a dagger to their robot heart.

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
The police. I'm afraid there's been an accident. Your husband is in
hospital.

A man walks into a pub.
He is an alcoholic whose drink problem is destroying his family.

Did you hear about the blonde who jumped off a bridge?
She was clinically depressed and took her own life because of her terribly
low self-esteem.

What do you call a cat with no tail?
A Manx cat.

Why do undertakers wear ties?
Because their profession is very serious, and it is important that their
appearance has a degree of gravitas.

How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb?
One.

Why do women fake orgasms?
Because they want to give men the impression that they have climaxed.

Two men are sitting in a pub.
One man turns to the other and says: 'Last night I saw lots of strange men
coming in and out of your wife's house.'
The other man replies: 'Yes, she has become a prostitute to subsidise her
drug habit.'

Two cows are in a field. Suddenly, from behind a bush, a rabbit leaps out
and runs away.
One cow looks round a bit, eats some grass and then wanders off.

Why are there no aspirin in the jungle?
Because it would not be financially viable to attempt to sell
pharmaceuticals in the largely unpopulated rainforest.

ppera

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby ppera » Wed May 14, 2008 4:27 pm

christos wrote:.... Therefore I don't see a point in this thread being continued. Also I don't think that any of the D-Bug are interested in making ppera look bad. He can do that on his own very well.


Are you Christos from D-bug maybe ? This is ridiculous...
But I agree, that thread is best to be closed. There is too much anger, as I see, and not mine...

User avatar
beastie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby beastie » Wed May 14, 2008 4:31 pm

Coaccidents also happens... Let's be optimistic - the site will come back, the info will disapear. Everybody will be happy. There is no reason to offend each other. Ppera made a good work, spent some time on it and I can easily understand that he is nervous, but I'm sure he will not make them any problems. And I feel the site will back without the info about FloImg. For sure, that situation is a coaccident...

But strange things happens and there are a lot of strange people making weird things. Who knows, what a game it is. Someone may have a lot of fun.

But shuch things are not funny in fact :-(

ppera

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby ppera » Wed May 14, 2008 4:40 pm

spiny wrote:..
If you're serious about reporting them, then you're a fornicating idiot.


Yes, i'm fornicating idiot. Beause don't stand that someone spit on me. Because I have here nothing to hide. I just try to do do what I can. Talking to them, explaining things was just waste of time. Hate me because of that.
This thread is just another example that World goes downhill. Moral fall - people just cares about matherial things, about collecting mostly useless and unnecessary things.
Maybe to stop with it for little and think about some principles. Ahhh, but thinking is so damn hard :mrgreen:

User avatar
christos
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 2401
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby christos » Wed May 14, 2008 4:47 pm

ppera wrote:
christos wrote:.... Therefore I don't see a point in this thread being continued. Also I don't think that any of the D-Bug are interested in making ppera look bad. He can do that on his own very well.


Are you Christos from D-bug maybe ? This is ridiculous...
But I agree, that thread is best to be closed. There is too much anger, as I see, and not mine...


I am not a member of D-Bug. But yeah I am the same person as on the D-Bug site.. the one of the "degeneric beasts" in the cave.
Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.
My Atari blog

STOT Email address: stot(NoSPAM)atari(DOT)org

ppera

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby ppera » Wed May 14, 2008 4:53 pm

christos wrote:I am not a member of D-Bug. But yeah I am the same person as on the D-Bug site.. the one of the "degeneric beasts" in the cave.


All what I can say is that you make conclusions without knowing enough facts. I did what I wanted there - pissed them off.
It was 'creatures', not 'beasts'.

User avatar
bullis1
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 2301
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby bullis1 » Wed May 14, 2008 5:01 pm

I for one hope that this thread isn't locked. It's probably one of the best threads in a while.

Also, @ ppera: I can understand standing up for yourself, but THIS IS ONLY THE INTERNET, NOT REAL LIFE
Member of the Atari Legend team

ppera

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby ppera » Wed May 14, 2008 5:05 pm

OK. I'm for that closing this thread. Maybe day after...
If someone comes with useful idea how to convience them to stop spit against me, and it works, I will not report, or even ever more mention them.

User avatar
sh3-rg
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 1:33 pm
Location: bolton - england
Contact:

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby sh3-rg » Wed May 14, 2008 5:32 pm

pperror wrote:Are you Christos from D-bug maybe ? This is ridiculous...
But I agree, that thread is best to be closed. There is too much anger, as I see, and not mine...


There is no Christos from D-Bug. No such person.

No anger from you? So you are persecuting D-Bug just for fun?
Last edited by sh3-rg on Wed May 14, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sh3-rg
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 1:33 pm
Location: bolton - england
Contact:

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby sh3-rg » Wed May 14, 2008 5:40 pm

pperror wrote:All what I can say is that you make conclusions without knowing enough facts. I did what I wanted there - pissed them off.
It was 'creatures', not 'beasts'.


You really think you pissed them off? Heh ;) I think you gave them the biggest laugh of the day.

ppera wrote:OK. I'm for that closing this thread. Maybe day after...
If someone comes with useful idea how to convience them to stop spit against me, and it works, I will not report, or even ever more mention them.


You talk like this is a catalogue of abuse. I've seen more coming from your direction than theirs.

ppera

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby ppera » Wed May 14, 2008 5:54 pm

sh3-rg wrote:...
You really think you pissed them off?....


I think that you made your points. And everyone can see where it leads. Don't bother more. You can not convience me with beeing shallow.

User avatar
cb
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 3141
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:03 pm
Location: somewhere in time

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby cb » Wed May 14, 2008 6:11 pm

AL-FGC
Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!
Image

Carbon
Atariator
Atariator
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:46 pm

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby Carbon » Wed May 14, 2008 6:26 pm

Grassing up D-Bug? You are such a cock, ppera.

User avatar
beastie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby beastie » Wed May 14, 2008 7:55 pm



As I guess it is about ppera? Hmm... I can't understand. It's easy to tell someone is egocentric, especially that most of us are more ore less egocentric. Come on - it's not a serious argument. It's sophism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophism).

I understand ppera's nerves very well. Moreover, he shared his thoughts with us first, as he probably feels it is a good idea to consult what to do. And what he recieves? A bunch of not to polite words. He is also supporting the scene, so why some of you are talking with him this way?

Ok... F**k it up! (in Polish: "jebać to") I'm on the side of ppera in this conflict. I understand him.

User avatar
beastie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby beastie » Wed May 14, 2008 7:56 pm

bullis1 wrote:I for one hope that this thread isn't locked. It's probably one of the best threads in a while.

Also, @ ppera: I can understand standing up for yourself, but THIS IS ONLY THE INTERNET, NOT REAL LIFE


I thought Internet is a part of our real life. It's 2008 now.

User avatar
beastie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby beastie » Wed May 14, 2008 8:06 pm

ppera wrote:
spiny wrote:..
If you're serious about reporting them, then you're a fornicating idiot.


Yes, i'm fornicating idiot. Beause don't stand that someone spit on me. Because I have here nothing to hide. I just try to do do what I can. Talking to them, explaining things was just waste of time. Hate me because of that.
This thread is just another example that World goes downhill. Moral fall - people just cares about matherial things, about collecting mostly useless and unnecessary things.
Maybe to stop with it for little and think about some principles. Ahhh, but thinking is so damn hard :mrgreen:



100% RIGHT! I agree. The priciples are the key to understand why in such a simple situation people are trying to blame the person who has full rights to feel offended. World is going straight downhill and I thought it's also our duty to make the World better not more disgusting place. Maybe I was mistaken.

But I think you can calm down. I - and I'm sure a lot of people, not only here - do appreciate your work. These words from D-Bug site are probably just a kind of joke. Try to think different way. If these words are not a joke, so it is a proof how good is FloImg. Seems someone was very jealous about you created this tool. So, he pissed himself in one second saying crappy words about your work. Piss him off. I'm with you in this conflict, I know you're right but please don't do anything to D-Bug. Just piss them off - this is the best way to solve such conflicts.

Regards,
B.

User avatar
bullis1
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 2301
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby bullis1 » Wed May 14, 2008 8:07 pm

beastie wrote:He is also supporting the scene, so why some of you are talking with him this way?


Nobody here complained about his releases (that I remember), they complained about him trying to stop D-Bug.

beastie wrote:I thought Internet is a part of our real life. It's 2008 now.


I disagree because this is an anonymous forum and it's very easy to have an alternate persona (such as naming yourself "beastie" and your photo being a wolf) that reveals nothing about who you are in real life. The anonymity gives all users a certain layer of protection that allows you to say and do whatever you want with no real-life consequences. However, if someone spent all of their time on the internet and only had relationships through it with no real-life friends, then I guess it's a different case? Who knows, but this is way off topic anyway (not that it matters in this thread).

EDIT: Also, it seems you are very new to this forum beastie. I guess you do not know any of the background story about D-Bug or Ppera or any of the various conflicts?
Last edited by bullis1 on Wed May 14, 2008 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Atari Legend team

User avatar
beastie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby beastie » Wed May 14, 2008 8:10 pm

sh3-rg wrote:
You talk like this is a catalogue of abuse. I've seen more coming from your direction than theirs.



Yeah... It's easy to understand as he has been offended. And he is serious about that. You know - people used to have feelings. Different people, different principles and scales of emotions. They are just absent here, so we don't know what they could show us?

User avatar
beastie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby beastie » Wed May 14, 2008 8:13 pm

bullis1 wrote:EDIT: Also, it seems you are very new to this forum beastie. I guess you do not know any of the background story about D-Bug or Ppera or any of the various conflicts?



Ok... I understand the way you think. You're right in a big part, but in fact it's possible to check who we're in real life. Of course, if we really will make something nasty. Ok... If you really want to know who I'm, I will introduce myself in a dedicated thread. No problem.
Last edited by beastie on Wed May 14, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bullis1
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 2301
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby bullis1 » Wed May 14, 2008 8:18 pm

beastie wrote:Ok... I understand the way you think. You're right in a big part, but in fact it's possible to check who we're in real life. Of course, if we really will make something nasty. Ok... If you really want to know who I'm, I will introduce myself in a dedicated thread. No problem.


No offense, but I really don't want to know who you are. The anonymity of the 'net is what makes it so great. Besides, your username/avatar combination lead me to believe you are a furry. Not that there's anything wrong with that but if you were, I wouldn't want to know about it. Know what I'm saying?
Member of the Atari Legend team

User avatar
beastie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby beastie » Wed May 14, 2008 8:19 pm

bullis1 wrote:EDIT: Also, it seems you are very new to this forum beastie. I guess you do not know any of the background story about D-Bug or Ppera or any of the various conflicts?


Yes, I'm very new. Conflicts? So nothing changed in the scene. What about friendship? Still just a word? ;-)

Ok... Maybe I don't know the background story about Ppera and D-Bug, but this problem seems to be overescalated. And - really - from subjective point of view, from a person who is new here, it's rather hard not to agree, that Ppera seems to has right to feel offended.

So my proposal is - if Ppera wants to piss them off - he should do that, as I mentioned in my previous thread. But he shouldn't report D-Bug to abuse in any way.

Regards,
B.

User avatar
beastie
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby beastie » Wed May 14, 2008 8:26 pm

bullis1 wrote:
beastie wrote:Ok... I understand the way you think. You're right in a big part, but in fact it's possible to check who we're in real life. Of course, if we really will make something nasty. Ok... If you really want to know who I'm, I will introduce myself in a dedicated thread. No problem.


No offense, but I really don't want to know who you are. The anonymity of the 'net is what makes it so great. Besides, your username/avatar combination lead me to believe you are a furry. Not that there's anything wrong with that but if you were, I wouldn't want to know about it. Know what I'm saying?


I'm using *BSD a lot. And Beastie is the red devil - rather friendly, check this out: http://www.freebsd.org.

I'm also a big fan of wolves. I think people are like wolves in many ways. I consider myself being a wolf is some parts of my mind. It's nothing bad. It means you're trying to take care about the "pack" (family, friends) and you're trying to be loyal, faithful and so on. In the same time I'm a cat lover, so I'm not so bad - believe me :-). Of course I'm not so ideal, I used to make faults, but I'm trying to be fair.

User avatar
sh3-rg
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 1:33 pm
Location: bolton - england
Contact:

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby sh3-rg » Wed May 14, 2008 8:53 pm

beastie wrote:As I guess it is about ppera? Hmm... I can't understand. It's easy to tell someone is egocentric, especially that most of us are more ore less egocentric. Come on - it's not a serious argument. It's sophism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophism).


beastie <3 pperror
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/pperror-fanboi

User avatar
cb
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 3141
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:03 pm
Location: somewhere in time

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby cb » Wed May 14, 2008 9:04 pm

beastie wrote:


As I guess it is about ppera? Hmm... I can't understand. It's easy to tell someone is egocentric, especially that most of us are more ore less egocentric. Come on - it's not a serious argument. It's sophism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophism).

I understand ppera's nerves very well. Moreover, he shared his thoughts with us first, as he probably feels it is a good idea to consult what to do. And what he recieves? A bunch of not to polite words. He is also supporting the scene, so why some of you are talking with him this way?

Ok... F**k it up! (in Polish: "jebać to") I'm on the side of ppera in this conflict. I understand him.


Well I'm not the one who started a whole thread here because of 2 lines of negative comment that are part of a disk imaging guide on another site...
AL-FGC
Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!
Image

User avatar
cb
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 3141
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:03 pm
Location: somewhere in time

Re: Look, what I found on our beloved Internet:

Postby cb » Wed May 14, 2008 9:05 pm

sh3-rg wrote:
beastie wrote:As I guess it is about ppera? Hmm... I can't understand. It's easy to tell someone is egocentric, especially that most of us are more ore less egocentric. Come on - it's not a serious argument. It's sophism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophism).


beastie <3 pperror
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/pperror-fanboi


that one kills me! :lol:
AL-FGC
Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!
Image


Social Media

     

Return to “Website Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests