The EmuTOS developers are pleased to announce the release of EmuTOS 0.9.12. In case you didn't know, EmuTOS is a GEMDOS-compatible operating system for Atari computers and is a free and open source replacement for common TOS images for Atari emulators.
The main new features of EmuTOS 0.9.12 are:
- AES: fix screen display on Falcon with NVDI 4
- BIOS: add support for ATI Mach32 graphics card in Nova adapter
- BIOS: add support for Volksfarben 4000 adapter
- EmuDesk: implement support for printing from the desktop
- General: add Dutch language support
You can easily test EmuTOS on your real Atari hardware. Get emutos-prg*.zip from the link below, extract the PRG matching your favorite language, put it on a floppy (or hard disk partition), run it on your Atari, and you're done!
You can download your preferred binary archive here:https://sourceforge.net/projects/emutos ... os/0.9.12/