2000 years later... the Senior Dads are born, and we're FIVE wise men!!!
Yes, that's right!!!! The Senior Dads "Xmas Card '97" can now be run on your browsey-wowsey!!!
Our fabbydabbydoo "Xmas Car '97" demo is so called because it was released in 1997!!!! We were going to call it "Xmas Card '96" but we couldn't because it was 1997! So we thought... Why not call it "Xmas Card '97" instead, and release it- at Xmas 1997?!?!?!? And it's got lots of 1997 things in it, so it's a lovely nostalgic reminder of Christmases past!!!
Insted of watching the Queens speech on telly, why not instead boot up your modern HTML5 compatible browsey-wowsey(By which I mean run the program, not kick it, which would be really stupid as computer software does not exist in a kickable form!!!! Unfortunately!!!!!!) and run this fairytale multimedia infotainnment internet-style cyberphunk oddessy thru Xmas, done by us!! In this demo, expect:
- * Stunning multimedia excursions!!!
* Loveingly remastered from the original Faclon source code!!!!
* A really top-notch pumping hardcore Xmas medley!!!
* Effects you would never expect to see on a humble Faclon!!!!
* Meet Frosty the Snowman!!!!
* On Christmas day, it says "Merry Christmas" to you!!!!
* There's also a special HIDDEN screen which contains stuff which is.. Lets say a little revealing!!!
So, here with further addoo.....
THE SENIOR DADS "XMAS CARD '97"!!!!!
Merry Xmas, everyboddy!!!!!!!!!!!
(Note: requires modern HTML5 browsaz such as Googlechrome!!! If your browser can't run it, you'll get a message, specially written by our musician Dame Vera Lynn!!!! UPDATE: We finally found the screenshot!!!!)