The first version of a new Internet client is available at the following address:http://users.skynet.be/jflemaire/files/gemdict-0.1.zip
GEMDict is a program for the DICT protocol, which allows querying online
dictionaries and retrieving definitions.
- AES version 4.1 (only tested with XaAES for the moment);
- Non-ASCII characters only possible with the system font, with the ensuing
- incomplete documentation;
- "match" mode barely useful.
- It's a first!
- None to speak of, apart from the files "gemdict.hyp" and "gemdict.ref" that
must go into the GUIDES folder.
Thanks to the HighWire developers for the Unicode-related code and to Jean-Luc
Ceccoli for the tests.