Corrects misalignment of numeral in spreadsheet cell of Atari Works.
Some minor bugs fixes.
New Features in beta 3:
- Works with NVDI 3, 4, 5 & SpeedoGDos 5.0c, 5.7. See notes in ZIP file for details. (NVDI 5 is still clipping)
- True Colour 24-bits graphics support for real life colour reproduction in PDF.
- Selectable output resolution up to 300 dots per inch.
- Select from 12 standard PDF paper sizes for your PDF output.
- Compressed PDF for smaller file size.
- Secured PDF support with password encryption and read/open password.
- Protected PDF support by restriction control for copy, printing and editing.
Features from previous version:
- Creates PDF file simply by printing from an application via normal GDOS printer settings.
- Support VDI output function for graphics text, outline text, circle, polyline, rectangle and coloured filled area (closed poly line).
- Support Generalized Drawing Primitives (GDP) bar, arc, pieslice, circle, arc and ellipse.
- Support text effects such as bold, italic, outline, underline, rotation, colour, font scaling, superscript and subscript.
- Support VDI colour mapping for supported graphics objects, lines, texts and filled objects.
- Support TrueType fonts for nice font face output.
- Support Latin accents as defined by standard Atari character set (i.e. via keyboard).
Go to Probe House Software Atari software download page.