Hardware, coding, music, graphic and various applications

Moderators: Mug UK, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], lp, Moderator Team

bid
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: Atari TT early revision

Postby bid » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:19 am

Hi,

I have just got back from a 2 week holiday abroad, so I have some work to catch up with on my business.

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things as soon as I can, but 1st I must get on with some work!!

I am still interesting in finding out where to source the resistor packs, and also the screw specification for the TT Ram and ST Ram boards.

Additionally, I am interested in reading the original TT manual... Mainly just for retro geekyness. But I am unable to find a UK English version or PDF online, or one for sale at a reasonable price.

Look out for me soon on the other threads, and I will hopefully be active very soon!! 8) Cheers for now!!
My company website http://www.thebigconsultant.com[/i][/color]

Shredder11
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby Shredder11 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Hope you had a good holiday! I guess you have already seen this, but there is a TT manual on Ebay USA for approx £15 + £8 P&P.

Ebay auction number: 140595046655

bid
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby bid » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Hi, yes I had a great holiday thanks!

Yeah, I did see this... but I am really tight when it comes to Atari things (I always have been!!), so there is no way I am going to pay £15 for a 2nd hand manual, that I will probably read just one or twice. I mainly am interested in these products, as I am a product designer, and I think as a kid, these things inspired me to wonder 'how things worked"'.

Seems odd that there is no scanned UK manual online. The TT is a very useful, under-rated, expandable and powerful machine. I would like to learn as much about it as possible. Cheers for now, I have a medical product that I should be designing!!! :D
My company website http://www.thebigconsultant.com[/i][/color]

Social Media

Return to “Professionals”