Hardware, coding, music, graphic and various applications
Moderators: Mug UK, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], lp, Moderator Team
- Atari freak
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:41 pm
- Location: St.Petersburg, Russia
how many revisions of falcon030 motherboard are available?
and what differences between whem?
i have CA401332-002 Rev.C
A=Alpha version inhouse developement
B=Beta version sent to the gimps who then bum on about it shows and exibitions
C=Main release version
D=revised to fix major errors
E=revised to fix minor errors left over.... a new revision is made each time the factory/factories plan to make and build another release of machines
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 pm
1. Where can I find the list of these major and minor errors fixed in D and E releases?
2. Were there any changes between B and C revisions? My motherboard is "B" so should I expect any errors, instability, etc? Rudolphe Czuba told me once the PCB revision has no practical meaning.
Return to “Professionals”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests