Elvira II Help

All about games on the Falcon, TT & clones

Moderators: Mug UK, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], lp, Moderator Team

Doommaster1994
Atarian
Atarian

Elvira II Help

Postby Doommaster1994 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:07 am

Hello there. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, and sorry if I'm not supposed to talk about the upcoming content:

I want to play Elvira 2 on Steem. However, the only copy I can find online at all is one 'cracked' by ICS. However, I cannot get past the ICS screen. I tried every key on the keyboard and left/right clicked with the mouse but it still won't go past this screen into the game. I honestly wouldn't mind downloading a legitimate copy of the game, but as far as I know, it doesn't exist. Also, I believe these games are considered abandonware/freeware, so hopefully it's not a problem to talk about them.

Was just wondering if anyone here could help me get the game running. Any help is greatly appreciated!

AtariZoll
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Re: Elvira II Help

Postby AtariZoll » Sat May 20, 2017 11:17 am

There is way to stop global warming.

Doommaster1994
Atarian
Atarian

Postby Doommaster1994 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:27 am

Thank you very much for the response. However, I have no idea how to get this to run on STeem.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out how to run the files. Thanks again!

dlfrsilver
Atari God
Atari God

Postby dlfrsilver » Sat May 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Doommaster1994 wrote:Hello there. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, and sorry if I'm not supposed to talk about the upcoming content:

I want to play Elvira 2 on Steem. However, the only copy I can find online at all is one 'cracked' by ICS. However, I cannot get past the ICS screen. I tried every key on the keyboard and left/right clicked with the mouse but it still won't go past this screen into the game. I honestly wouldn't mind downloading a legitimate copy of the game, but as far as I know, it doesn't exist. Also, I believe these games are considered abandonware/freeware, so hopefully it's not a problem to talk about them.

Was just wondering if anyone here could help me get the game running. Any help is greatly appreciated!

It does exist. I have dumped in Pasti format my own original copy of Elvira 2 for Atari ST. Just make MSA files out of those, and write them back on disks :)

Just check on either here on the forum, or on Atarimania :)
Now SPS France representative since the 19th of June 2014. Proud to be an SPS member !

Social Media

Return to “Games”