What I could see is that bit 0 was the problem, I looked for schematics but could not find any for this board, seems to be a bit of a rare board.
So what I did was use the logic probe to measure the data pin on each chip to see if I could spot the chip. And when touching two of the chips there was a strange signal and also the screen was behaving differently than the static picture I would get without touching anything. Since the data signal of these chips are connected it seemed logical that one of them was bad. So I desoldered and socketed both chips.
Problem found! So now the only thing left was to source a replacement chip, looking on the internet I saw the same chips were used on the older amiga 500 boards and the older a501 memory expansions. I have a few of those lying around, and one of the 501's I have is this older model with 16 of these ram chips. I don't really need this board, and it had the usual battery damage so I decided to use it for spares, now I have 15 more spare chips
These are the chips that supposedly are d0 on this board, would have never guessed it... U54 on top and U16 on bottom. U16 was the one that was bad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.