netusb with sting issues

Troubles with your machine? Just want to speak about the latest improvements? This is the place!

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, spiny, Greenious, Moderator Team

TXG/MNX
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

netusb with sting issues

Postby TXG/MNX » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi all options were tested seperate, now set the setup I want:

Working:
Hddriver ide 60gb ssd
hddriver scsi2ide 4gb cf card
lightning usb with 512mb usbstick
crazydots vme
nvdi v5.03

Not working:
netusb this is the only thing that has issues. Installed sting and the cpx files. When I start cops.acc shows the sting cpx files to setup sting but it has a big red cross over the sting cpx files and will not load.
when I disable cops.acc and start xcontrol.acc I se the sting cpx files but also will not open anyone knows how to fix this?

Galvez
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: netusb with sting issues

Postby Galvez » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:55 am

TXG/MNX wrote:Not working:
netusb this is the only thing that has issues. Installed sting and the cpx files. When I start cops.acc shows the sting cpx files to setup sting but it has a big red cross over the sting cpx files and will not load.
when I disable cops.acc and start xcontrol.acc I se the sting cpx files but also will not open anyone knows how to fix this?

I had the same experience with Sting CPXs, It looks like there is something wrong in them. I was only able to open them with xcontrol.acc 1.36 under TOS.

EDIT: Forget about what I wrote, I can open the CPX with COPS too. For me the problem was that I was trying to open the the CPX while Sting was't running.

Social Media

Return to “Hardware”