On the photo I cannot see the described fault. For me it looks more a network configuration error.
In the past, till the lightning
, I got a working Netusbee on my TT.
However, it worked well with a D-link router (Dl-624), but not with a sitecom.
When I replaced the netusbee with an ethernec card (http://hardware.atari.org/images/snap0.jpg
), it worked again.
This behavior was not only on my TT, but also on my Falcon.
For info :
TT used Sting
Falcon used mintnet and magicnet.
I suggest that you try to configure Sting, and check with 'PING'.
See also : https://sites.google.com/site/probehouse/networking-the-atari/using-ics#Atari%20IP%20Setup
Be careful with modify the "ROUTE.TAB" - default gateway
This must be in a particular way.
If I remember correctly, it needs to be modified with QED, and the use of 'tab'-key or 'spaces' was not allowed. You need to check this out.