JohnPolka wrote:tresas wrote:Finally, I am confused! In a 1040STE with 4MB RAM and TOS 1.62, I haven't managed to set the UltraSatan so as to correctly show the date. The time is set correctly but it displays 25/03/28. Is there anything new that solves the problem? Does anybody else have the same problem?
Did you ever resolve your problem? I have a similar setup (1040STE, 4MB, TOS 1.62) and I cannot set the time and date on my UltraSatan. The date and time do appear to be working but can't be set. When I first ran the clock set program it said the date was was 2002-03-18. When I replaced the battery, it reset to 2001-01-01. It doesn't matter how I enter the time and date using the US setclock utility. The US never gets set. I also tried setting the US on a stock 520STFM, but it did not work either. So, the problem appears to be with the US and not the ST/STE.
I suspect this may be a hardware problem on the US. However, I wondered too if upgrading to TOS 2.06 helped. If you happen to read this, please let me know if you ever resolved your issue.
No unfortunately I have the same problem even today!
I tried using every available patch, but I ended up with an unstable TOS.
I am stunned by the fact that there is yet no solution for such a simple problem.