i've just updated my version HypView/hcp to 1.0.3, fixing a few smaller bugs.
In case you didn't see this already: this is a derivate of the HypView application from the FreeMint release, with some notable changes:
- on TOS, it should also work with SingleTOS (the original version needs support of more modern AES to display the coloricons and for the popup menus). But keep in mind that this application is quite a bit larger than for example ST-Guide.
- There are viewers available also for linux and Windows.
- It has a compiler! You can create binary hypertext files on any system.
- It has no limit on the number of nodes (ST-Guide's version crashes when trying to compile tos.hyp)
- When recompiling, it should give much better results than the version from ST-Guide (ie. it also recompiles all graphic commands)
- other tools like refcheck etc. are also contained.
For macOS, only commandline tools are currently provided. A viewer is in work, but not yet finished. Any help in this area would be highly appreciated.
PS.: to view your hypertext files online, visit http://tho-otto.de/hypview/index.php