Page 1 of 1

New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:09 pm
by cb170
Hey guys,

Here are some scans of some of my old Atari stuff that aren't already online elsewhere.

ST World, No 53, 1990 (122 MB)

(It was a great magazine, ST World, shame there aren't many of these available online).

ST Applications, No 39, March 1994 (57 MB)

Calamus User was an independently published UK publication for Calamus users.

Calamus User 1 (20 MB)
Calamus User 2 (24 MB)
Calamus User 3 (21 MB)
Calamus User 4 (23 MB)
Calamus User 5 (21 MB)
Calamus User 6 (23 MB)

Feel free to archive these on any relevant public sites, if you like. :thumbs:

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:17 pm
by Atarieterno
Great job !!
Thank you very much.

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:29 pm
by nagual
Thanks a lot:-)

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:06 pm
by catmando
cb170 wrote:Hey guys,

Here are some scans of some of my old Atari stuff that aren't already online elsewhere.

ST World, No 53, 1990 (122 MB)



Thanks for this, I have a couple of issues that I will scan eventually, be good if others could look in their collections and see what they have too.

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:44 pm
by TheNameOfTheGame
Thanks! Enjoyed reading the ST Applications. :cheers:

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:27 am
by wongck
:cheers: Thanks for sharing !!

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:07 am
by Hazzardus
Calamus User was a blast from the past! Thank you for sharing!

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:41 am
by cb170
catmando wrote:I have a couple of issues that I will scan eventually, be good if others could look in their collections and see what they have too.


:thumbs:

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 pm
by Marakatti
cb170 wrote:Hey guys,

Here are some scans of some of my old Atari stuff that aren't already online elsewhere
Feel free to archive these on any relevant public sites, if you like. :thumbs:


Excellent job! Thank You :)

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:39 pm
by Gaiyan
TheNameOfTheGame wrote:Thanks! Enjoyed reading the ST Applications. :cheers:


One of my favorite ST mags. I have almost all issues.

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:59 pm
by cb170
Gaiyan wrote:One of my favorite ST mags. I have almost all issues.


It would be great to get these scanned for the community, as they seem pretty rare - good to know that people still have them, before this stuff is lost forever.

What part of the world are you in? The UK?

The timing's not great for me right now (I've just scanned 120 mags for another project, and have another 50 or so issues in my scan pile for mu:zines), but maybe at some point, if you're in the UK (and are willing of course!), we could arrange bit by bit to borrow, scan and return the issues?

(I've been doing this for mag donations to http://www.muzines.co.uk).

Then I'd process the scans and create/upload the final PDFs...

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:01 am
by Gaiyan
cb170 wrote:
Gaiyan wrote:One of my favorite ST mags. I have almost all issues.


It would be great to get these scanned for the community, as they seem pretty rare - good to know that people still have them, before this stuff is lost forever.

What part of the world are you in? The UK?

The timing's not great for me right now (I've just scanned 120 mags for another project, and have another 50 or so issues in my scan pile for mu:zines), but maybe at some point, if you're in the UK (and are willing of course!), we could arrange bit by bit to borrow, scan and return the issues?

(I've been doing this for mag donations to http://www.muzines.co.uk).

Then I'd process the scans and create/upload the final PDFs...


Hi. I’m currently based in Finland. I have scanned several articles from them and shared them in my blog. It would be nice to have them all scanned but I don’t have the time for that. I’m also not comfortable with sending them to be scanned at this time. It’s a good offer though.

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:25 am
by cb170
No worries, completely understand.

Hopefully some community effort will get more STW issues online at some point...

(Nice blog, btw! :thumbs: )

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:02 pm
by Maartau
:cheers:

Re: New Scans - ST World, ST Applications, Calamus User

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:53 am
by Marcin
Great work, I am here from Australia and looking for the ST World collection but need in hard form, any help?