Sorgelig wrote:Glad that JackBurton has good service, but please stop to spam the thread!
This is thread to find the seller. And it's hard to find with this spam.
sawf01 wrote:I'm not sure if it's up to date, I sent a PM to Thaase to be added but I haven't heard anything back yet. It was a few days ago, but with Christmas etc I was going to leave it a while to follow up.
THaase wrote:First thing:
The fist topic will be updated regulary by myself.
That means: In the first topic will be a list of all people selling expansion boards at the moment - and not somewhere on the thread.
So if you don't have anymore boards - just tell me - I'll mark it and put you off the list. If you are back in business - you tell me and you get back.
Would be great if the first item coul be managed by more than just a person (we'll see if this might be possible)
The thread will be cleaned up (we'll see how to manage)
Full stock MiSTer Boards available @ facebook.com/retroshoppontopt
1. AIO Board - Full sized IO Blue Board with High Performance Fan, Full Speed SDRAM RAM 166Mhz, Pick’n’Place Build [59,90€] ( In Stock )
2. RTC Board 3.2 w/chip M41T81 and Toshiba battery backup [14,90€] ( In Stock )
3. RAM Extra Slim (XS) v1.1 >=160Mhz - [19,90€] ( In stock - worldwide shipping included )
4. Sorgelig’s Original Vanilla Blue IO Board 5.5 with Fan [44,90€] ( In stock )
5. Sorgelig’s Original Vanilla Blue IO Board 5.5 with Noctua Fan [59,90€] ( In stock)
6. Razor's IO Black Board 5.5 with Fan - [44,90€] ( In stock)
7. Razor's XL IO Black Board 5.5 with Fan [44,90€] ( Soon )
8. Combo Pack IO 5.5 Board with Fan + XS RAM [59,90€] ( In stock )
9. USB Hub 1.2 daughter board [39,90€] ( Soon - several units in production )
10. LL Cool Joy v1.0 ( Soon )
11. Wakefield-Vette Heatshink with tape - [3,90€]
All boards fully assembled, tested and with warranty.
* Post authorized by admin and part of profit donated to development;
* Contact us for other products and FPGA like Sidewinder, MiSTica, MSX Zemmix Neo, ZXUno, DivMMC, etc
Local store @ Portugal
Just PM for details or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests