Thank you <3

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Greenious, spiny, Sorgelig, Moderator Team

Thank you <3

Postby keito » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Just a quick thank you for this MiSTer project and all the core programmers and developers.

I have had this thing less than 1 month, and it has already given me so much pleasure that justified its purchase beyond measure.

Still much to set up and do but already it's in daily use.

It has quickly become an integral part of my development environment sitting in the middle between PC crossdev and final testing on real hardware, speeding up and smoothing out the process.

Being able to enjoy demos and games on some of my favourite machines with so much ease (FTP access while already in a core!) makes it a pleasure to use, and the versatility of the board itself means homebrew diy is also a lot of fun!

The friendly and talented community around the project also makes it a pleasure to be a part of.

I guess I just wanted to say thanks, and you should all know that you are all wonderful! <3

Atari freak
Atari freak

Re: Thank you <3

Postby nightshadowpt » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:58 am

I don't have a MiSTer yet, but I've been checking regularly it's progress and it has been amazing. Sorgelig is doing an amazing job in pushing this project forward, and many other community members are also helping.

I'm waiting for the stabilization of the daughterboards (they have been heavily reviewed) to take the plunge.

I would also like to second keito's thank you message to the community.

It has been fascinating just watching this project grow.

Return to “MiSTer”