I/O Board

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Greenious, spiny, Sorgelig, Moderator Team

nathan1974au
Atariator
Atariator
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:11 pm

Re: I/O Board thread

Postby nathan1974au » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 am

Sorgelig wrote:
nathan1974au wrote:Sorgelig! do you have the full parts list for your 5.1 io board? :D

I don't have BOM because many parts i've bought in local store.
Almost the whole BOM for I/O is on Wiki page. v5.x uses all parts from v3.1 with several new items like slide switch (discussed earlier in this thread), FAN (which is also discussed eralier) with connector and MicroSD socket (link has been posted earlier as well).

If someone is willing to update the BOM with latest additions, then i would be glad.


thank you Sorgelig that's ok! it's part of the fun working it out! :D
be cool game on!!!

User avatar
gagadagatika
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:14 pm
Location: Germany / Denmark

Re: I/O Board thread

Postby gagadagatika » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am

nathan1974au wrote:Sorgelig! do you have the full parts list for your 5.1 io board? :D


I am going to update the Wiki page today with the components I used for my last build. I’ve got very positive responses back with those components so I am feeling confident enough to release it now.

Sorgelig
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1211
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:51 am
Location: Russia/Taiwan

Re: I/O Board thread

Postby Sorgelig » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:54 am

gagadagatika wrote:I am going to update the Wiki page today with the components I used for my last build. I’ve got very positive responses back with those components so I am feeling confident enough to release it now.

Thank you!

User avatar
gagadagatika
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:14 pm
Location: Germany / Denmark

Re: I/O Board thread

Postby gagadagatika » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:20 pm

Sorgelig wrote:
gagadagatika wrote:I am going to update the Wiki page today with the components I used for my last build. I’ve got very positive responses back with those components so I am feeling confident enough to release it now.

Thank you!


Assembly Guides for IO, RTC and SDRAM Boards are up to date now. :cheers:

Sorgelig
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1211
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:51 am
Location: Russia/Taiwan

Re: I/O Board

Postby Sorgelig » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:17 pm

gagadagatika wrote:Assembly Guides for IO, RTC and SDRAM Boards are up to date now.

:cheers:

nathan1974au
Atariator
Atariator
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:11 pm

Re: I/O Board

Postby nathan1974au » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:46 am

Sorgelig wrote:
gagadagatika wrote:Assembly Guides for IO, RTC and SDRAM Boards are up to date now.

:cheers:

you legend thank you! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
be cool game on!!!

nathan1974au
Atariator
Atariator
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:11 pm

Re: I/O Board thread

Postby nathan1974au » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:30 am

gagadagatika wrote:
nathan1974au wrote:Sorgelig! do you have the full parts list for your 5.1 io board? :D


I am going to update the Wiki page today with the components I used for my last build. I’ve got very positive responses back with those components so I am feeling confident enough to release it now.


thank you :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
be cool game on!!!


Return to “MiSTer”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest