I/O Board v6.1:
- Add USER_IO 7th signal (USER_IO).
Digital I/O Board v1.2:
Difference from classic I/O Board:
- Doesn't use secondary 40pin connector leaving it for further expansion or dual SDRAM.
- Doesn't provide neither VGA not analog Audio. Use Direct Video for analog A/V output.
- Provides both 3.5mm and classic TOSLink, can use both at the same time. (Optional, can solder only one option).
- 3.5mm connector is used for ADC In (Tape Input) - separate ADC-In board is not required.
- Supports DC-In with over-voltage protection (same as on DE10-nano) and power switch.
- Secondary SD card is SPI-only.