Hello Everyone, Hello MIST Fans !
I'm new in this forum and first of all I want to say hello to all of you. I'm the happy owner of a MISTICA FPGA16 from manuferhi.com.
For the moment I try only the cores of the computers that I use when I was young (ZX81, ZX SPECTRUM, MSX, ATARI ST, AMIGA).
It's very exciting to feel almost the same emotions and sensations as with the same real computers, especially the speed of ignition compared to an emulator on a PC or a RASPBERRY PI.
So I have a case to submit to you ;
- I try to recreate with the MIST and the core ZX81 or ZX SPECTRUM the same feelings when I typed a basic listing and then I recorded it on an audio tape and then load it the next day to complete/improve the code.
- The only problem is that I no longer have a tape recorder, but most of all I would like to use a more modern equivalent like CASDUINO, TAPDUINO, ArduiTape, TZXDuino...
- I search on the web but it seems that this devices can only LOAD tapes but not SAVE
- I think of try a MP3 player/recorder or a SONY Minidisc but need to found or buy one before... and I'm not sure that it works !
- I know that I can use the snapshot option but it removes the pleasure of the good old days process. Especially that I'm also doing this to show the younger generation how we used and how the computer worked in the beginning. It is my duty of memory and transmission.
Have you guys some solutions for me ? Or perhaps even found a good idea to do this ?
Thanks a lot, and sorry for my approximate English sometimes