Here's the fixed version of the disk, with the patched .PRG file on it.
I did the following under STEEM:
a) Mounted the disk image in Drive B:
b) Copied the F1GPC.PRG from the AUTO folder across to my desktop under STEEM.
c) Unpacked the file using the Unpack.app tool by STS as, for a change, the Naughty Unpacker wouldn't unpack it for some reason. It was packed using the 4PAK tool from yesteryear.
d) I tried the STOS Fixer posted above and replaced the disk version with the patched one, but it didn't work.
e) There was a reply to your post in the other STOS fixing thread which mentioned Ppera's STOS Fixer from a few years ago. So I repeated the steps (after doing a fresh download of the disk) and this time the unpack -> patch -> test worked fine. The fire button works OK for me under STEEM running STE TOS v1.62, but I didn't test it under TOS v2.06 as that's for you to try.
The STOS patcher can be found on the Exxos STOS support site: https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/STOSFLOPPY/index.htm
(If you're running it on anything other than TOS v2.06, you have to rename the .TOS file to .TTP for it to work).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.