1chipMSX board core and its source was updated yesterday with a lot of bugfixes and new features: http://gnogni.altervista.org/
v3.3.1 [2017.03.16] [KdL's Updates!]
- Updated the scripts to compile and collect the firmwares.
- Fixed the issue of VGMPlay by improving the accuracy of H-SYNC signal, thanks to Grauw.
v3.3 [2017.03.12] [KdL's Updates!]
- Updated documentation and DIP-SW User Manual in the [docs\] folder.
- Updated the [msxtools\] folder: use 'eset.com' to add more drive letters and 'ep.com' to mount the disk images.
- New Hex-files 304kB from OCM-SDBIOS Pack v1.9 with MSX3 Final Release and Zemmix Neo logos.
- New IPL-ROM Revision 1.05(K) that it loads fast a 304kB BIOS / 384kB SDBIOS.
- New SDHC support by yuukun-OKEI, thanks to MAX.
- New useful scripts for easy compilation and collection of firmwares.
- Added Brazilian keyboard layout by Fabio Belavenuto, Luis Luca and Emiliano Vaz Fraga.
- Fixed R#0 S5 timing of VDP TH9958 by yuukun: the intro of Dragon Quest 2 MSX2 is ok now, thanks to miyashu.
- Fixed RstEna signal with regression and other minor fixes (RC2_2014.11.20).
- Fixed MainRAM/MegaRAM clear function (RC1_2014.11.16).
- The Nextor kernel will be natively supported by future releases.
- As regards the speed of cpu I inform you that 'custom 8.06 MHz' is the same 10.74 MHz of the original firmware.
All the 'custom speed' frequencies were acquired with a comparison benchmark through blueMSX and openMSX.
- The initial VDP-V9938 core is finally deprecated since the VDP-TH9958 has achieved the same stability.
and caro, the maintainer of the Altera DE1 port (from where the Mist core was ported) did a new release on January http://caro.su/msx/ocm_de1.htm