Dr.T's music software and hardware.

Somewhere to chat about MIDI music creation, sequencers and related hardware

Moderators: Mug UK, lotek_style, Moderator Team

jgg
Atarian
Atarian

Dr.T's music software and hardware.

Postby jgg » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:11 am

Hi folks, see my collection of Dr T's music software packages, 6 of them still sealed, unopened! Re-discovered in my storeroom which has relatively constant temperature, so should be in good condition. Mostly Atari, but there are a few PC and Mac titles there too. Also includes 2 (!) Phantoms, which are the Dr.T's SMPTE Synchronizer. Both unused, like pretty-much all of the software.

I'm seeking expressions of interest for a possible sale, however small. I'm in Melbourne, Australia, and note that there is a total of about 11kg when packaged! So postage might be expensive. Free pickup in Melbourne, but maybe A$40 for post within Australia, but could be as much as A$150 overseas, depending on where you are, if you take everything.

Mmm, having trouble uploading my pic, we'll see if this works, or email me to get a pic: jggrant at melbpc dot org dot au :D

jgg
Atarian
Atarian

Re: Dr.T's music software and hardware.

Postby jgg » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:57 pm

The pic hasn't uploaded, don't know why, it's way under the 500k limit. Anyway, complete software packages include Dr T's KCS Omega, Tiger Cub, Music Mouse, (all sealed, unopened), Copyist DTP, Fingers, Tunesmith, Hitman, Korg M1 Editor/Librarian. A few other Mac/PC items as well. All correspondence entered into.

Greenious
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Re: Dr.T's music software and hardware.

Postby Greenious » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Maybe try another browser? Sometimes that helps.

Or use a free service like imgur?
Updated my guides as of june 28th, 2016. Check'em out and feedback!
viewtopic.php?t=5040

Return to “MIDI Software and Hardware”