Today I wanted to update my CosmosEx SCSI version to the latest software, but now regret it and only now remember the words "if it ain't broken, don't fix it"
But OK, it happened and now I hope I can get some help. Status?
- CosmosEx was attached to Falcon 030 using SCSI and updated the software over the Web using the ce_conf.tos program from Jookies site
- After update seemed to be successful the program tried to reconnect to the CosmosEx but was unable to. I waited over 2 hours, but to no avail. In the end I switched it of...
- CosmosEx is now booting still, but ends with the three orange leds constantly lid at the front and no small blue lights blinking inside, see screenshot
- CosmosEx is not reachable over the network anymore
- CosmosEx seeems to boot all the way through in Linux, see screenshot
- SD has been reimaged with the latest RPi Linux image from Jookies site
What should I do to resurrect the CosmosEx? I don't want to make it worse so I stopped right after the steps as described above.http://imgur.com/nZcP9d8http://imgur.com/NgLsMXZ