CE Issue - Possible new bug in with the ZIP files vs dirs

News, questions and bugs reports about CosmosEx by Jookie. Now we have a Raspberry Pi in our machines!

Moderators: Jookie, Moderator Team

dblanch369
Atariator
Atariator

CE Issue - Possible new bug in with the ZIP files vs dirs

Postby dblanch369 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:29 am

I originally liked the idea of seeing *.zip files as folders, but I noticed after awhile that if I was copying files, it would silently "abort". I wasn't sure at first, but the more I tried to copy, the more the problem surfaced. So I decided to change the CE Config to show *.zip as files. Well, after that, I could no longer access the CE tools (even tho CE_DD said that they were installed on drive O:), and opening drive O:, if it showed up at all, was empty. Attempts to open programs were met with the Bee sitting there doing nothing, until you give up and reboot. So I put the config back to the "open as dirs" and everything went back to normal. For now tho, I'm just going to hang tight until I hear some feedback from Jookie or the Community.

Regards,
David

tin
Atari freak
Atari freak

Re: CE Issue - Possible new bug in with the ZIP files vs dirs

Postby tin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:20 am

dblanch369 wrote: For now tho, I'm just going to hang tight until I hear some feedback from Jookie or the Community.

Regards,
David

This was just discovered the other day - the fix for that is done and currently being tested.

dblanch369
Atariator
Atariator

Postby dblanch369 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:12 am

Splendid! Thanks for letting me know :D

Jookie
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Postby Jookie » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 am

dblanch369 - fix for issues with translated drive when ZIP DIRs were disabled, done by tIn, is in the latest update, please try it and report if there's an issue with it.

dblanch369
Atariator
Atariator

Postby dblanch369 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:06 am

Jookie wrote:dblanch369 - fix for issues with translated drive when ZIP DIRs were disabled, done by tIn, is in the latest update, please try it and report if there's an issue with it.

Tested it, it works great now. Copied 80mb over just fine, including the ZIP files. Yay! Thanks again Jookie!

Social Media

Return to “CosmosEx”