I originally liked the idea of seeing *.zip files as folders, but I noticed after awhile that if I was copying files, it would silently "abort". I wasn't sure at first, but the more I tried to copy, the more the problem surfaced. So I decided to change the CE Config to show *.zip as files. Well, after that, I could no longer access the CE tools (even tho CE_DD said that they were installed on drive O:), and opening drive O:, if it showed up at all, was empty. Attempts to open programs were met with the Bee sitting there doing nothing, until you give up and reboot. So I put the config back to the "open as dirs" and everything went back to normal. For now tho, I'm just going to hang tight until I hear some feedback from Jookie or the Community.