HuggyOne76 wrote:Is it still available for future buyers ? People asked me on other forums because of all the good news I bring to them...
Jookie wrote:MainApp - 2014-09-16:
- support for nested Fsfirst() / Fsnext() calls - this fixes issue with missing files when copying from translated to native drive in TOS (copying from native to translated drive was working OK even before, copying using Kobold worked even before in both directions) - I've spent almost a week with this (no good documentation on the nesting of Fsfirst() / Fsnext() )
CE_DD - 2014-09-16:
- support for nested Fsfirst() / Fsnext() calls -- works with the laters MainApp. If you're running CE_DD from floppy or native drive, be sure to update it with the newest version from your config drive.
DrCoolZic wrote:You have to be EXTRA careful about the content of what you are trying to copy from DOS to Atari.
If your directories contains LFN it will probably crash the Atari. Lots of problem if partion contains system files directories etc ...
Kirkman wrote:I'm pretty much copying just game files, like that Metroid demo, or some of the games folks have cracked for hard drive use/
Jookie wrote:MainApp - 2014-10-18:
- fix for bad shortening of long file extensions on translated drives, when two similar extensions of two files (e.g. config.vcproj and config.vcproj.Aragorn.Jean.user) would result in the same short file name replacement (CONFIG.VCP)
- support for showing linux terminal in config added
- in ACSI ID config the 'tran' has been renamed to 'ce_dd' to lesser confusion - now it tells that this is only for booting the CE_DD driver, not for the access to translated drives
CE_DD (contained within Main App):
- fix for recursive file copying - used when copying in TOS, this resulted in some files missing in some specific cases when you copied directories from one translated drive
CE_CONF (contained within Main App):
- you can now see the linux terminal after you press F8 (press it again to return to normal config) - this is here just for problem solving cases, don't use it too much - it's far from good terminal emulation (e.g. you can't quit an app by pressing CTRL+C)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests