Page 7 of 7

Re: Bug reports

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:52 am
by Jookie
wietze wrote:Which version of Megalomania did you try, it doesnt seem to register mouseclick here (dbug version and some french cracked version); and thus not progressing further than the title screen. Which version did you use?


The ZIP file says 'This File comes from TiK's Atari ST page'. I didn't notice the mouse click thing, as you reported issues with even moving mouse, and I didn't know how to play it - it was in french (which I don't understand) if I remember correctly. I'll take a look at the mouse click thing, and possibly use the dbug version.

Re: Bug reports

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:41 am
by Estrayk
Hello Jookie, I know that make CE_DD compatible with MINT or MAGIC its a lot of work, but please Consider it. Thanks for your work and for this piece of fantastic hardware.

Re: Bug reports

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:04 am
by mikro
Estrayk wrote:Hello Jookie, I know that make CE_DD compatible with MINT or MAGIC its a lot of work, but please Consider it. Thanks for your work and for this piece of fantastic hardware.

It's in our TODO. :) It's not that hard we just can't abuse GEMDOS so hard. I must investigate what exactly the problem is, in theory running CE_DD after MINT.PRG should do the trick.

Re: Bug reports

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:49 pm
by Estrayk
Thanks for all mikro. People like you, keep the scene alive and the desire to continue using our beloved Atari's.

Re: Bug reports

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:59 pm
by Estrayk
I noticed today that CosmosEX floppy emulator doesnt support High density 1,44 images. not implemented? or its a bug? thanks.

Re: Bug reports

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:51 am
by leech
mikro wrote:
Estrayk wrote:Hello Jookie, I know that make CE_DD compatible with MINT or MAGIC its a lot of work, but please Consider it. Thanks for your work and for this piece of fantastic hardware.

It's in our TODO. :) It's not that hard we just can't abuse GEMDOS so hard. I must investigate what exactly the problem is, in theory running CE_DD after MINT.PRG should do the trick.


Is this not working because MiNT creates some sort of virtual A: drive? Would love to get the CosmosEx working with MiNT.

Re: Bug reports

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:52 pm
by Estrayk
leech wrote:Is this not working because MiNT creates some sort of virtual A: drive? Would love to get the CosmosEx working with MiNT.


Ah, then.. isnt implemented, ok. I thought it was a kind of bug easy to fix. ok no problem then. We can live without that.

Re: Bug reports

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:44 am
by mikro
Estrayk wrote:
leech wrote:Is this not working because MiNT creates some sort of virtual A: drive? Would love to get the CosmosEx working with MiNT.


Ah, then.. isnt implemented, ok. I thought it was a kind of bug easy to fix. ok no problem then. We can live without that.

I wouldn't take leech's answer as a fact. As I said, I have to look into it.

Re: Bug reports

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:49 pm
by leech
I was asking if that was why more than providing a reason for it. It is funny, if I go into TOS, I can copy things via SMB, if I go into MiNT I have to copy via FTP. Though I do need to figure out if there is some weird network buffer I am missing for when I am in 060 mode, I have another thread about how the tranfers in 030 work fine, but in 060 it just hangs with wget. I had the same thing happen with Litchi while attempting to copy over the Doom wad files last night.

Anyhow that is offtopic. Would love to get the cosmosex working in Mint