Genesis / Megadrive core ported to MiST

Area for discussing ST(E) clones

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Greenious, spiny, Moderator Team

jotego
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Re: Genesis / Megadrive core ported to MiST

Postby jotego » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:41 pm

mahen wrote:Something is really funny in Thunder Force IV : ingame music stalls until the player's ship fires. Then music seems to be playing at the shooting pace.
(I have no idea if what I say in understandable ;)

I have just tried the game. OMG it's the weirdest thing! If I was trying to make that on purpose, I would fail! :lol:

I'll look into it this week. I have also heard some clues in other games that may be pointing to crosstalk between operators: a control signal from one operator gets mixed in the pipeline with that of a different operator because phisically there is only one sound operator, but virtually there are 24 of them. So I need to be cycling the signals of each virtual operator through the real one. I may have a signal from one operator getting mixed with the signal of another.

vebxenon
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby vebxenon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:18 pm

This error with Thunder Force IV happened even in early emulators.

And yes, theres are some games with strange sounds and notes. But well... let's wait :)

alexh
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby alexh » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:59 pm

I think it has something to do with VDP DMA VRAM FILL? Thunder Force IV makes extensive use of this. Software emulators had to improve their VRAM FILL accuracy for this game.

Perhaps if it is not emulated/recreated correctly the audio core gets no DMA access for a while and then lots of data very quickly? Where in the real hardware it is paced correctly?

A quick search of old (pre-2011) forum posts can find the technical details

vebxenon
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby vebxenon » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:55 am

New release https://github.com/jotego/jt12/tree/master/fpgagen :D , let's wait for the changelog :)

jotego
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby jotego » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:09 am

I have worked a lot the last two weeks in order to improve sound quality. I have added FIR filters and a better sigma-delta in order to have a proper signal processing chain at least on the digital side. I have not seen FIR filters for interpolation before the sigma-delta DAC in any other retro FPGA core so this was really cool to me. I worked on an improved PSG sound core (JT89) too. The whole thing was very exciting.

However, we have a complex implementation of the Genesis core inherited from a different project. I do not quite understand why but the problem is that we are having many, many difficulties when trying to put the blocks together. Timing issues everywhere. This is a similar problem to what I found when I tried to add JT51 to the Atari ST (MiST) core. If the base core is not robust in terms of timing, as more stuff is added to the FPGA the whole thing just breaks down. I know that JT12 itself is fine because I can test it independently. But putting it together with the rest of the system has shown to be impossible for the last week.

I am going to take some time off now. I have been spending many hours everyday on this for the last two months. I think I have delivered a good JT12 module. It is only missing the LFO at the moment, but that is something minor that I will eventually fix. The other issue, the sounds in Thunder Force IV, is probably related to the timing issues we have at FPGAgen system level and not JT12 itself. Other sound artifacts are related to the signal chain used and I have also fixed that as I said in the first paragraph.

I will go back to mundane things like dusting off the shelves of my house, which I have not done in the last two months :oops: . I hope the timing of FPGAgen gets fixed by the rest of team. robinsonb5 and phoboz are putting a lot of effort on this too. Or maybe someone new comes to the project and fixes timing... Eventually, with timing fixed I will come back to connect the latest JT12 incarnation to FPGAgen and we will have sound completed.

Sorry to keep you all waiting!

vebxenon
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby vebxenon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:04 am

Thanks for your great job, Jotego!

Sorgelig
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Sorgelig » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:08 am

jotego wrote:However, we have a complex implementation of the Genesis core inherited from a different project. I do not quite understand why but the problem is that we are having many, many difficulties when trying to put the blocks together. Timing issues everywhere. This is a similar problem to what I found when I tried to add JT51 to the Atari ST (MiST) core. If the base core is not robust in terms of timing, as more stuff is added to the FPGA the whole thing just breaks down. I know that JT12 itself is fine because I can test it independently. But putting it together with the rest of the system has shown to be impossible for the last week.

Make sure there are no asynchronous design is used in any part of project. Check is there are warnings like "Found signal xxx used as a clock without declaration." - or something like this.
If project is really large then adding more info into .sdc file is unavoidable. I hope i will understand this file someday...

jotego
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby jotego » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:15 pm

alexh wrote:I think it has something to do with VDP DMA VRAM FILL? Thunder Force IV makes extensive use of this. Software emulators had to improve their VRAM FILL accuracy for this game.

Perhaps if it is not emulated/recreated correctly the audio core gets no DMA access for a while and then lots of data very quickly? Where in the real hardware it is paced correctly?

A quick search of old (pre-2011) forum posts can find the technical details

I don't know about the VDP. I have checked what is special about TFIV in terms of YM2612 and it is the only game I have seen that uses the two internal timers of YM2612 (actually the rest of the Thunder Force series does it too). This has to do to how the Z80 determines the rythm of the music. There are three options:

1. Some internal Z80 counter (most games, eg Sonic)
2. Use timer A or timer B from YM2612 to advance music when the timer flag is set (eg Ghouls'n Ghosts uses timer B)
3. Use both timers (Ultra Force series)

So I focused on the timers but I have not found issues in my implementation. That's why I think it has something to do with timing violations in the FPGA in the signal path from flag A/B to the CPU.

alexh
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby alexh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:45 pm

I have no experience with the Altera toolchain or I would offer to help. I'm strictly a Xilinx man

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Postby ijor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Some cores I've seen have problems with one clock being derived (one clock divided to produce a slower clock) and then having hold timing issues. You should be able to see the failing paths on the timing report. These cases are usually not too difficult to fix. Ideally remove the clock division and replace with a clock enable, or if possible use a PLL to perform the division. Otherwise some additional delay on the problematic paths might be needed. Quartus sometimes can do that automatically. But if not, it can be done manually.

If the problem is that the whole design is too close to the original implementation, it might have so many async issues that it would need some kind of major redesign.

Sorgelig
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Sorgelig » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:30 pm

ijor wrote:Some cores I've seen have problems with one clock being derived (one clock divided to produce a slower clock) and then having hold timing issues. You should be able to see the failing paths on the timing report. These cases are usually not too difficult to fix. Ideally remove the clock division and replace with a clock enable, or if possible use a PLL to perform the division. Otherwise some additional delay on the problematic paths might be needed. Quartus sometimes can do that automatically. But if not, it can be done manually.

This is called "asynchronous design" where any random signal used as a clock. That's what i wrote above.
I think jotego should be already experienced to know about this. But sometimes original design comes from other authors and can include some flaws. I know Quartus not always reports about signals used as a clock not being declared as a clock. I think it depends on sdc file content. I remember i cleaned sdc file (i left only necessary records) which i used for almost all my cores, and Quartus started to report about such problems which compiled before without warnings.

alexh
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby alexh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Sorgelig wrote:This is called "asynchronous design" where any random signal used as a clock. That's what i wrote above.

I think ijor is talking about when you have two (or more) clocks in your design which are different frequencies but you can make them (rising) edge synchronous. In that situation you can define the fastest clock and use a clock enable to for the slower clocks (instead of defining two clocks).

I know nothing about Altera but the Xilinx toolset really doesn't like multiple clocks. Anything you can do to make them one clock with an enable will really help the tool. Not only will timing improve but run times will go down too as the tool doesn't try to do hold fixing.

jotego
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby jotego » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:14 am

Yes, the issue comes from having multiple clocks. The original author of FPGAgen used a sort of clock enable strategy. That actually works fine for small designs. The problem is that we are almost completely using the FPGA resources and then things that are normally not a problem become a problem.

The design is made using a counter on a main 54MHz clock. With that counter there are other signals generated that are sometimes used as clocks directly (which is not a recommended practice) or have a clock enable signal (which is not great either). Again, the two approaches work well with small designs in comparison with the FPGA size.

The FPGA has signal routing and clock routing. The clock routing is optimized to work as a clock across the whole device. The FPGA in MiST has 20 of these global clock trees. Signal routing is optimized for short connections. There seems to be an exception: there is support for reset signals so they go to many more cells. But I do not know how is reset routing done: is it only one? is it many?

When clocks are generated without FPGA clock pins or FPGA PLL outputs, the global clock tree is not used but the regular signal routing. Probably there is some clever instantiation of cells that can be done to force a global clock tree to be used. But we have not figured that out yet. So we have regular routing for clocks. And when regular routing gets full because of true signals then the whole thing starts to break apart.

Up to JT12 v0.3 we were getting clean synthesis normally. Then as I made the sound system larger, or simply different, the fitter started to fail and I have not seen any other clean synthesis. Note that when a design is marginal, it can easily become impractical for the fitter if a single gate is changed in the design.

I do not have experience with making a system as large as the FPGAgen yet. So I do not want to start making big changes to it. For the time being I prefer to wait for robinsonb5 to see if he can fix it. It may actually need a major rewrite of the glue logic that links the two CPUs, the video system and the audio system.

This is also related to how people release open source cores. They usually do not come with implementation details. Ideally we would like to know things like:

-clock edge used
-internal clocking scheme and requirements
-SDC constraints
-Timing diagrams to interact with memories and other external elements to the block
-Warning-free HDL code
-Code that follows FPGA design recommendation and not just simulation/ASIC code

With JT51 I could only do the warning-free part. Basically because I was not conscious of the importance of the other elements. With JT12 I have also followed all the recommendations from Altera.

By the way, there is a nice book chapter available for free about clocks here. I ended up buying the whole book after reading that chapter...

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Postby ijor » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:40 pm

jotego wrote:The design is made using a counter on a main 54MHz clock. With that counter there are other signals generated that are sometimes used as clocks directly (which is not a recommended practice) or have a clock enable signal (which is not great either). Again, the two approaches work well with small designs in comparison with the FPGA size.

Using a clock enable is actually the recommended way to do it. Mixing clocks and clock enable is not a good idea.

The problem with clock enable is that it consumes more resources, but not nearly as much as when used on ASIC designs. Contrary to ASICs, the FPGA registers have dedicated clock enable logic built in. This doesn't mean that use them is completely free. On this Cyclone family there are two clock enable signals per LAB, you can't have a different clock enable for each register in a LAB. Also you might be already using them as part of a conditional updating of the registers. In such cases Quartus will make some further combinatorial logic to implement the desired behaviour. Say, the physical clock enable would become the AND of your logical clock enable and the conditional value. In some cases this might mean an additional LE (logic element) has to be used. But because FPGA implements combinatorial logic using 3 or 4 way LUTs, in many cases no extra LE is needed.

There is an additional problem when replacing a clock with a clock enable. The phasing changes. From the point of view of the master clock, a signal used directly as a clock updates the target register in THIS cycle. A clock enable would do it on the NEXT cycle. This must be considered.

The FPGA has signal routing and clock routing.... There seems to be an exception: there is support for reset signals so they go to many more cells. But I do not know how is reset routing done: is it only one? is it many? ... When clocks are generated without FPGA clock pins or FPGA PLL outputs, the global clock tree is not used but the regular signal routing.

The clock network can be used for any signal, clock, async reset or whatever. They are normally dedicated for low skew and high fanout signals. And it is not true that it is not used for internally generated clocks. What is happening here, I guess, is that Quartus is trying to help you.

The clock network is slower than the regular interconnect. It is designed for low skew, not for speed. If you have a derived clock, you already are having clock skew issues just as direct consequence of producing the derived clock. Taking the signal up to the clock network, plus the relative slow speed of it, would make the skew even worse.

Probably there is some clever instantiation of cells that can be done to force a global clock tree to be used. But we have not figured that out yet. So we have regular routing for clocks.

There are multiple ways to do that and it depends on the exact Quartus version. But check the "global_signal" option setting.

And when regular routing gets full because of true signals then the whole thing starts to break apart.

Are you sure that is the problem? Modern FPGAs normally have lots of interconnect resources. Normally you run out of logic elements way before you run out of routing resources. Can you post a compilation report, may be the summary at least?

Back again to the clock skew issues. The most important here seems to be to check Quartus TimeQuest reports. Depending on this you might try to fix the problem with different strategies.

jotego
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby jotego » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:45 pm

This is a summary of a build on the Next branch with all the sound elements commented out, to ease synthesis. Nonetheless it still contains many violations. If I include the sound subsystem things just get worse.

Code: Select all

Flow Status   Successful - Tue Mar 21 14:33:11 2017
Quartus II 64-Bit Version   12.1 Build 243 01/31/2013 SP 1 SJ Full Version
Revision Name   fpgagen
Top-level Entity Name   MIST_Toplevel
Family   Cyclone III
Device   EP3C25E144C7
Timing Models   Final
Total logic elements   16,453 / 24,624 ( 67 % )
Total combinational functions   13,869 / 24,624 ( 56 % )
Dedicated logic registers   6,255 / 24,624 ( 25 % )
Total registers   6321
Total pins   73 / 83 ( 88 % )
Total virtual pins   0
Total memory bits   204,156 / 608,256 ( 34 % )
Embedded Multiplier 9-bit elements   6 / 132 ( 5 % )
Total PLLs   1 / 4 ( 25 % )

Setup Summary

Clock / Slack / End Point TNS
U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   -5.301   -158.138   1
U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   -2.227   -82.843   2
spi_SCK   -1.292   -3.817   3
sd1clk_pin   1.681   0.000   4
sd_read_000   4.431   0.000   5
VCLK   4.574   0.000   6
SPICLK   4.803   0.000   7
ps2_clk   26.015   0.000   8

I do not know what the meaning of End Point TNS is...

Recovery Summary

U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   -1.821   -29.232   1
spi_SCK   1.673   0.000   2
U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   2.867   0.000   3
sd_read_000   4.917   0.000   4
VCLK   5.945   0.000   5
romrd_req   6.168   0.000   6
sd_read_001   7.135   0.000   7
sd_write   7.145   0.000   8
SPICLK   11.834   0.000   9

Worst case timing paths

-5.301   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[11]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.901   2.454   1
-5.301   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[14]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.901   2.454   2
-5.301   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[1]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.901   2.454   3
-5.301   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[10]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.901   2.454   4
-5.272   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[0]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.926   2.400   5
-5.267   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[15]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.893   2.428   6
-5.267   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[12]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.893   2.428   7
-5.267   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[13]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.893   2.428   8
-5.083   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IO_LDS_N   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -3.331   1.806   9
-5.082   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IO_RNW   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -3.331   1.805   10
-4.715   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IO_A[4]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.958   1.811   11
-4.715   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IO_A[2]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.958   1.811   12
-4.715   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IO_A[3]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.958   1.811   13
-4.714   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IO_A[1]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.958   1.810   14
-4.705   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[2]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.924   1.835   15
-4.705   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[1]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.924   1.835   16
-4.705   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[0]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.924   1.835   17
-4.705   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[5]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.924   1.835   18
-4.705   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[6]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.924   1.835   19
-4.705   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[4]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.924   1.835   20
-4.705   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[7]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.924   1.835   21
-4.705   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[3]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.924   1.835   22
-4.470   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IOC.IOC_IDLE   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   1.622   23
-4.446   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IOC.IOC_T80_ACC   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   1.598   24
-4.414   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IOC.IOC_TG68_ACC   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   1.566   25
-4.391   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[0]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.927   1.518   26
-4.282   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[3]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[3]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.925   1.411   27
-4.271   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[14]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   1.423   28
-4.260   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[5]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[13]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.895   1.419   29
-4.221   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[1]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   1.373   30
-4.184   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[1]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.925   1.313   31
-4.158   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[6]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.925   1.287   32
-4.149   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[7]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[7]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.926   1.277   33
-4.147   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[4]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.926   1.275   34
-4.145   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[2]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[10]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   1.297   35
-4.138   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[12]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.895   1.297   36
-4.127   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[2]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[2]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.925   1.256   37
-4.125   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IO_SEL   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   1.277   38
-4.123   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[5]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[5]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.926   1.251   39
-4.101   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[3]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[11]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   1.253   40
-4.089   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[7]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_D[15]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.895   1.248   41
-3.828   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|RD[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_D[0]   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.925   0.957   42
-3.759   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_IO_DTACK_N   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   0.911   43
-3.758   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_IO_DTACK_N   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   0.910   44
-3.756   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|gen_io:io|FF_DTACK_N   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|IOC.IOC_DESEL   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -2.902   0.908   45
-1.299   virtualtoplevel|VCLK|q   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68_FM_DTACK_N   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -0.304   1.049   46
-1.297   virtualtoplevel|VCLK|q   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|T80_FM_DTACK_N   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -0.304   1.047   47
-1.208   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.302   20.028   48
-1.059   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[8]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.319   19.896   49
-1.040   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[3]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.303   19.861   50
-0.989   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[8]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.323   19.830   51
-0.978   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[8]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.301   19.797   52
-0.967   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[2]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.276   19.761   53
-0.953   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.284   19.795   54
-0.953   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.284   19.795   55
-0.951   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_datain_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.290   19.799   56
-0.924   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_0|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.287   19.769   57
-0.924   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_0|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.287   19.769   58
-0.922   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_0|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_datain_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.293   19.773   59
-0.905   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_low_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.279   19.742   60
-0.905   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_low_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.279   19.742   61
-0.904   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_low_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_datain_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.285   19.747   62
-0.897   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[13]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   -0.082   19.333   63
-0.890   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[10]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[8]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.324   19.732   64
-0.889   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[6]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.298   19.705   65
-0.883   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.288   19.729   66
-0.883   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.288   19.729   67
-0.881   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_datain_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.294   19.733   68
-0.879   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[3]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   -0.086   19.311   69
-0.873   virtualtoplevel|VCLK|q   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|FMC.FMC_DESEL   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -0.304   0.623   70
-0.871   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[15]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[8]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.322   19.711   71
-0.864   virtualtoplevel|VCLK|q   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|FMC.FMC_IDLE_OTERM21   VCLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   0.056   -0.304   0.614   72
-0.862   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[5]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.303   19.683   73
-0.854   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_0|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.291   19.703   74
-0.854   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_0|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.291   19.703   75
-0.852   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_0|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_datain_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.297   19.707   76
-0.848   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[8]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[8]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.322   19.688   77
-0.835   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_low_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.283   19.676   78
-0.835   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_low_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.283   19.676   79
-0.835   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[9]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[8]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.323   19.676   80
-0.834   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_low_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_datain_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.289   19.681   81
-0.833   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[5]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[8]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.324   19.675   82
-0.827   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[4]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[13]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   -0.078   19.267   83
-0.811   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[10]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.303   19.632   84
-0.808   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[11]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[8]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.324   19.650   85
-0.792   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[15]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.301   19.611   86
-0.784   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[10]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.289   19.631   87
-0.784   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[10]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.289   19.631   88
-0.782   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[10]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_datain_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.295   19.635   89
-0.782   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[9]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.302   19.602   90
-0.766   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Equal35~0_OTERM93   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.301   19.585   91
-0.765   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[15]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.287   19.610   92
-0.765   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[15]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.287   19.610   93
-0.763   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[11]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|Flags[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.303   19.584   94
-0.763   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[15]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_datain_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.293   19.614   95
-0.755   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[10]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_0|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.292   19.605   96
-0.755   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[10]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_0|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.292   19.605   97
-0.753   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[10]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_0|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_datain_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.298   19.609   98
-0.749   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[3]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|data_write_tmp[8]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.324   19.591   99
-0.742   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|opcode[8]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|TG68:tg68|TG68_fast:TG68_fast_inst|altsyncram:regfile_high_rtl_1|altsyncram_5od1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   18.520   0.287   19.587   100

-2.227   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[3]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.642   2.783   1
-2.227   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[12]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.642   2.783   2
-2.227   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[13]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.642   2.783   3
-2.215   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[6]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.661   2.752   4
-2.215   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[7]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.661   2.752   5
-2.215   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[9]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.661   2.752   6
-2.181   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[1]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.721   7
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[11]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   8
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[12]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   9
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[13]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   10
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[14]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   11
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[15]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   12
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[16]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   13
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[17]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   14
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[18]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   15
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[19]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   16
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[20]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   17
-2.129   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[21]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.667   18
-2.077   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[3]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.642   2.633   19
-2.077   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[12]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.642   2.633   20
-2.077   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[13]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.642   2.633   21
-2.065   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[6]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.661   2.602   22
-2.065   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[7]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.661   2.602   23
-2.065   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[9]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.661   2.602   24
-2.031   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[1]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.571   25
-2.002   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_req   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.542   26
-2.002   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|boot_req   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.542   27
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[11]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   28
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[12]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   29
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[13]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   30
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[14]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   31
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[15]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   32
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[16]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   33
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[17]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   34
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[18]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   35
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[19]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   36
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[20]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   37
-1.984   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[21]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.522   38
-1.860   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|bootState.BOOT_WRITE_2   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.400   39
-1.852   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_req   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.392   40
-1.852   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|boot_req   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.392   41
-1.842   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[1]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.382   42
-1.842   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[2]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.382   43
-1.842   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[3]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.382   44
-1.842   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[4]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.382   45
-1.842   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[5]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.382   46
-1.842   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[6]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.382   47
-1.842   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[7]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.382   48
-1.842   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[8]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.382   49
-1.842   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[9]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.382   50
-1.842   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[10]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.382   51
-1.831   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[0]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.743   52
-1.831   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[4]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.743   53
-1.831   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[5]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.743   54
-1.831   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[8]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.743   55
-1.831   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[10]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.743   56
-1.831   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[11]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.743   57
-1.831   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[14]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.743   58
-1.831   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[15]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.743   59
-1.767   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|bootState.BOOT_WRITE_2   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.307   60
-1.718   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|bootState.BOOT_READ_1   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.258   61
-1.716   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|bootState.BOOT_WRITE_1   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.256   62
-1.692   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[1]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.232   63
-1.692   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[2]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.232   64
-1.692   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[3]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.232   65
-1.692   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[4]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.232   66
-1.692   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[5]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.232   67
-1.692   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[6]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.232   68
-1.692   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[7]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.232   69
-1.692   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[8]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.232   70
-1.692   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[9]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.232   71
-1.692   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_a[10]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.232   72
-1.681   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[0]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.593   73
-1.681   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[4]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.593   74
-1.681   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[5]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.593   75
-1.681   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[8]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.593   76
-1.681   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[10]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.593   77
-1.681   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[11]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.593   78
-1.681   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[14]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.593   79
-1.681   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[15]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.286   2.593   80
-1.568   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|bootState.BOOT_READ_1   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.108   81
-1.566   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|bootState.BOOT_WRITE_1   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.658   2.106   82
-1.551   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[2]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.272   2.477   83
-1.401   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|romwr_d[2]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.272   2.327   84
0.071   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM379_OTERM479   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|spi_interface:spi|sd_shift[0]_OTERM511   spi_SCK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -4.280   4.907   85
0.080   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM379_OTERM483   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|spi_interface:spi|sd_shift[0]_OTERM511   spi_SCK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -4.280   4.898   86
0.191   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|CtrlROM:mysplitrom|CtrlROM_ROM1:myrom1|altsyncram:ram_rtl_0|altsyncram_5ur1:auto_generated|ram_block1a8~porta_we_reg   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|zpu_core_flex:zpu|memAAddr[4]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -0.430   8.637   87
0.191   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|CtrlROM:mysplitrom|CtrlROM_ROM1:myrom1|altsyncram:ram_rtl_0|altsyncram_5ur1:auto_generated|ram_block1a8~porta_we_reg   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|zpu_core_flex:zpu|memAAddr[3]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -0.430   8.637   88
0.217   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|OnScreenDisplay:myosd|DualPortRAM_2Read_Unreg:charram|altsyncram:ram_rtl_0|altsyncram_nrg1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|OnScreenDisplay:myosd|CharROM_ROM:charrom|Mux0~447_OTERM491   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -0.003   9.038   89
0.347   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|CtrlROM:mysplitrom|CtrlROM_ROM1:myrom1|altsyncram:ram_rtl_0|altsyncram_5ur1:auto_generated|ram_block1a8~portb_we_reg   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|zpu_core_flex:zpu|decodedOpcode.Decoded_Emulate   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   0.003   8.914   90
0.422   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM379_OTERM485   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|spi_interface:spi|sd_shift[0]_OTERM511   spi_SCK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -4.280   4.556   91
0.426   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM381_OTERM503   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|spi_interface:spi|sd_shift[0]_OTERM511   spi_SCK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -4.280   4.552   92
0.443   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|CtrlROM:mysplitrom|CtrlROM_ROM1:myrom1|altsyncram:ram_rtl_0|altsyncram_5ur1:auto_generated|ram_block1a4~porta_we_reg   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|zpu_core_flex:zpu|memAAddr[4]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -0.432   8.383   93
0.443   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|CtrlROM:mysplitrom|CtrlROM_ROM1:myrom1|altsyncram:ram_rtl_0|altsyncram_5ur1:auto_generated|ram_block1a4~porta_we_reg   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|zpu_core_flex:zpu|memAAddr[3]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -0.432   8.383   94
0.468   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|CtrlROM:mysplitrom|CtrlROM_ROM2:myrom2|altsyncram:ram_rtl_0|altsyncram_umr1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|zpu_core_flex:zpu|memAAddr[4]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -0.434   8.356   95
0.468   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|CtrlROM:mysplitrom|CtrlROM_ROM2:myrom2|altsyncram:ram_rtl_0|altsyncram_umr1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~porta_we_reg   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|zpu_core_flex:zpu|memAAddr[3]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -0.434   8.356   96
0.474   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM379_OTERM481   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|spi_interface:spi|sd_shift[0]_OTERM511   spi_SCK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -4.280   4.504   97
0.513   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM381_OTERM497   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|spi_interface:spi|sd_shift[0]_OTERM511   spi_SCK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -4.280   4.465   98
0.515   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|CtrlROM:mysplitrom|CtrlROM_ROM1:myrom1|altsyncram:ram_rtl_0|altsyncram_5ur1:auto_generated|ram_block1a8~porta_we_reg   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|OnScreenDisplay:myosd|DualPortRAM_2Read_Unreg:charram|altsyncram:ram_rtl_1|altsyncram_uai1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -0.057   8.726   99
0.524   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|OnScreenDisplay:myosd|DualPortRAM_2Read_Unreg:charram|altsyncram:ram_rtl_0|altsyncram_nrg1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|OnScreenDisplay:myosd|CharROM_ROM:charrom|q_OTERM465_OTERM179_OTERM277_OTERM359   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -0.023   8.711   100

-1.292   sd_card:sd_card_d|altsyncram:cid_rtl_0|altsyncram_jrc1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo~14_OTERM519   sd_read_000   spi_SCK   9.260   -5.103   5.437   1
-0.988   sd_card:sd_card_d|altsyncram:buffer_rtl_0|altsyncram_vuc1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo~12_OTERM517   sd_read_000   spi_SCK   9.260   -5.091   5.145   2
-0.738   sd_card:sd_card_d|altsyncram:csd_rtl_0|altsyncram_jrc1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM381_OTERM499   sd_read_000   spi_SCK   9.260   -5.105   4.881   3
-0.278   sd_card:sd_card_d|altsyncram:csd_rtl_0|altsyncram_jrc1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM381_OTERM503   sd_read_000   spi_SCK   9.260   -5.105   4.421   4
-0.195   sd_card:sd_card_d|altsyncram:csd_rtl_0|altsyncram_jrc1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM379_OTERM481   sd_read_000   spi_SCK   9.260   -5.105   4.338   5
-0.121   sd_card:sd_card_d|altsyncram:csd_rtl_0|altsyncram_jrc1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM379_OTERM479   sd_read_000   spi_SCK   9.260   -5.105   4.264   6
-0.106   sd_card:sd_card_d|altsyncram:csd_rtl_0|altsyncram_jrc1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM381_OTERM497   sd_read_000   spi_SCK   9.260   -5.105   4.249   7
-0.099   sd_card:sd_card_d|altsyncram:csd_rtl_0|altsyncram_jrc1:auto_generated|ram_block1a0~portb_address_reg0   sd_card:sd_card_d|sd_sdo_OTERM31_OTERM251_OTERM305_OTERM379_OTERM485   sd_read_000   spi_SCK   9.260   -5.105   4.242   8

Recovery

-1.821   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[0]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.359
-1.821   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.359
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[1]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[2]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[3]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[4]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[5]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[6]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[7]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[8]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[9]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[10]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[11]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[12]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[13]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[14]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.706   user_io:user_io_d|status[0]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[15]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.664
-1.671   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[0]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.209
-1.671   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.660   2.209
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[1]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[2]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[3]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[4]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[5]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[6]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[7]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[8]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[9]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[10]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[11]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[12]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[13]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[14]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514
-1.556   user_io:user_io_d|but_sw[1]   Virtual_Toplevel:virtualtoplevel|CtrlModule:mycontrolmodule|reset_counter[15]   SPICLK   U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[2]   9.260   -8.240   2.514

Unconstrained paths

Property/setup/hold
Illegal Clocks   0   0   1
Unconstrained Clocks   3   3   2
Unconstrained Input Ports   2   2   3
Unconstrained Input Port Paths   139   139   4
Unconstrained Output Ports   22   22   5
Unconstrained Output Port Paths   46   46   6

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Postby ijor » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:08 pm

jotego wrote:This is a summary of a build on the Next branch ...

I understand this is a completely different core than the one we were talking about earlier, right?

[b]Setup Summary[/b]
U00|altpll_component|auto_generated|pll1|clk[0]   -5.301   -158.138   1

I do not know what the meaning of End Point TNS is...

TNS stands for Total Negative Slack. Is the summatory of the negative slack for all the failing paths on that clock. It gives you an idea of how serious the problem is. In the quoted line above it means that you have, at least (might be much more), about 30 failing paths on that clock. Note that clock skew usually produces hold timing violations, not setup ones, but ...

Property/setup/hold
Illegal Clocks   0   0   1
Unconstrained Clocks   3   3   2

You have to constrain the clocks, otherwise the report is not really meaningful. Launch standalone TimeQuest. It will tell you all the clocks on the design. And it will help you building the right constraints. Clocks produced by the PLLs can be constrained automatically. Derived clocks might need a manual declaration, which in turn might require some code analysis and/or simulation. Let me know if you need further help with constraining the clocks.

jotego
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby jotego » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:29 pm

ijor wrote:
jotego wrote:This is a summary of a build on the Next branch ...

I understand this is a completely different core than the one we were talking about earlier, right?

No, it is the same FPGAgen core. It's just that there is the master branch and the Next branch in the repository. The Next is where I put new stuff before merging into the master branch.

Thanks a lot for the advise :D
We'll try constraining the other clocks.

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Postby ijor » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:24 am

jotego wrote:No, it is the same FPGAgen core.

Ah, ok, i was misled by the fact that in this case you are using only 67%. So it means the sound system takes quite a lot, I guess.

Sorgelig
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Sorgelig » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:18 am

jotego wrote:

Device   EP3C25E144C7

i think it's better to change to C8 part in project settings to help Quartus measure timings more correct.
MiST uses C8 grade of FPGA.

lips2k15
Atari freak
Atari freak

Postby lips2k15 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Does this core work in 15khz now? And with sound? It's just this thread is a little chaotic to follow!

phoboz
Atariator
Atariator

Postby phoboz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:04 pm

lips2k15 wrote:Does this core work in 15khz now? And with sound? It's just this thread is a little chaotic to follow!

Yes this core has sound:
https://github.com/jotego/jt12/blob/master/fpgagen/fpgagen%20jt12%20v0.3.rbf

For 15khz put this file on your sdcard along with the core:
https://github.com/phoboz/fpgagen/blob/master/Configs/TV/FPGAGEN.CFG

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Postby ijor » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:26 am

Sorgelig wrote:
jotego wrote:

Device   EP3C25E144C7

i think it's better to change to C8 part in project settings to help Quartus measure timings more correct.

Well spotted! Yes, it is essential. Otherwise you might get a compile build and a timing analysis that targets a faster speed grade and might fail on the shipped product.

jotego
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby jotego » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:41 pm

ijor wrote:
Sorgelig wrote:
jotego wrote:

Device   EP3C25E144C7

Well spotted! Yes, it is essential. Otherwise you might get a compile build and a timing analysis that targets a faster speed grade and might fail on the shipped product.

Definitely that was a hidden problem. Thanks!

Sheldon
Atari User
Atari User

Postby Sheldon » Sun May 07, 2017 10:22 pm

Hello,

Any news ?

seastalker
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Postby seastalker » Sun May 07, 2017 11:27 pm

:) I too have been checking back on this thread for updates.

Social Media

Return to “ST(E) Clones (Suska / MiST)”